Interested in coming onboard the Suzie Luck’s legends group? If so, we wholeheartedly welcome serious, informed enquiries from all comers – from top notch hospitality professionals to self-supporting students. Please complete the form on this page and provide any other relevant supporting information via this site and our management team will respond to you personally.
We seek much more than ‘two hands and a heartbeat’ – and we will give back much more than a pat on the back and a pay slip. All new crew receive formal induction and mentoring which eases them into an inclusive workplace community with a strong commitment to a shared ‘Service Goal’ of Excellence.
To achieve this we all commit to: ‘…working cooperatively to ensure the highest possible performance standards and sharing the responsibility of ensuring that every customer is attended to in a respectful, courteous and efficient manner.’
This goal is underpinned by our core values:
- Respect – for one another, our customers and the raw materials we use each day
- Inclusion – through flexibility, welcoming diversity in our work mates and our customers
- Camaraderie – recognising our need for mutual support and having fun together
- Passion – bringing energy, enthusiasm and gratitude to our work
- Integrity – being true to ourselves, and having courage to express our uniqueness, and
- Pride – in doing the best we can, in the beauty and produce of our state, in ourselves and in being part of this particular workplace.
Whether we have an ‘advertised position’ or not, we are always keen to receive ‘Expressions of Interest’ from people with passion and personality. We will do all we can to offer a supported career pathway if that is what you aspire to, a regular family-friendly slot a couple of days each week, or a bunch of shifts over peak periods when weddings or festivals crowd the off-site functions calendar.